It’s always fun to think about how likable you are. We are not supposed to be appreciated by everyone in the room, but at least we can get rid of our toxic traits that repel people from admiring us. Here are some tips you can apply to be more desirable.
Tips to become More Desirable
- Body language: Do you smile often? Or do you make your face rude all the time? Sometimes, our facial expressions or body language make people scared to reach us.
Having a smiling face and open body language make people feel comfortable around you.
- Cutting off in someone’s conversation: While someone is talking about their life, childhood, and struggling stories, interrupting them in this process often invites displeasure, and disrespect. It simply means you are not caring about the conversation and not paying attention to them.
- Too much negativity: Complaining too much about life, bitching about someone, or talking about frustration often attract negative energy. If you radiate negativity, people will associate you with negative energy and will start to avoid having conversations.
- Give an honest compliment: Sometimes just a little compliment can make someone’s entire day. Magnifying someone’s strengths also helps you to focus on your strengths as well.
- Call them by their name: People love to hear their names.Whenever you mention someone’s name, they feel special.
- Show genuine kindness: How do you feel when people show an act of kindness? Do you like their care toward you? Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.
- Help others without any expectations: “There were two classes of charitable people: one, the people who did a little and made a great deal of noise; the other, the people who did a great deal and made no